To easily and efficiently communicate externally and internally we have prepared some usage examples for kiosks that are based on the OLEFA platform.
As a device you can use a web-enabled television, a tablet or a small computer with an internet connection. As a mini-computer you can for example use a Raspberry Pi.
Subtitles available with the CC-button in the video. Select your language with the gear-symbol.
Some features that can be used in such a display:
- Timed slideshow of latest news and announcements.
- Automatic scrolling down for larger texts.
- Integration of videos, that are played back integrally before going over to the next slide.
- Integration of restaurant menus.
- Easy information management with OLEFA databases.
- Databases can be used for both the website and the kiosk slideshow, so that the you just have to fill in the contents once.
- Specific filters to define which information should appear in the slideshow and/or the website, or even to fill different kiosks in different locations with specific content.
- Possibility to combine database entries from different OLEFA websites in one slideshow.
- Possibility to switch between different slideshow modes according to your needs, e.g. display of multiple announcements / photo-slideshow from a specific gallery…