Via structured email forms with predefined information fields, visitors of the web portal can contact you and/or provide requested information or feedback.
Data may either be sent to one or more e-mail addresses or be collected in an OLEFA database
. (Both options can also be combined.)
Examples: General feedback form, registration form to an event, online petition, guestbook, wish list for future library acquisitions, ...
- Freely definable form fields (text, number, yes or no buttons, drop-down menus, radio buttons ...) and structure.
- Forms can be sent to one or more e-mail addresses.
- Forms can supply content directly into an OLEFA database.
- A copy of the form can optionally be sent to the sender.
- Spam protection via captcha function.
- Automatic transfer of the logged in user name.