Timeline can be used in history class, but also for explaining and illustrating project phases or sequential processes of any nature.
Users can build on their own "classic" timelines, chronological events or workflows and visualise them attractively (with text, images and videos).
Subtitles available with the CC-button in the video. Select your language with the gear-symbol.
Plugin free audio recordings
Share a project to a database
- Time (date-based/year-based)
- Sequential order (changed by drag&drop)
Possible content of the entries
- Automated preview of links to Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, Dailymotion, Instagram, Twitpic, Twitter, Google+, and Wikipedia articles
- Select color schemes
- Monitor your group activity (Get information via e-mail or directly on your user manager)
- Adjust access rights
- Share your stories on your pinboard
- Share your stories via Email, Twitter or Facebook