Build your own comic strips or photo stories. Document school trips, site visits, class activities, events and much more.
Use your own pictures and add speech bubbles, narration boxes and oral recordings to them. Just use your creativity! The “Drag&Drop” function allows you to add pictures easily into your stories.
You can also collaborate simultaneously with others on the same story.
It takes only a few minutes to become familiar with Storyboard, so let’s go.
Subtitles available with the CC-button in the video. Select your language with the gear-symbol.
Plugin free audio recordings
Share a project to a database
- Use your own images, paintings or pictures as a background or scenary
- Add speech bubbles, narration boxes and oral recordings
- Integrated voice & sound recorder
- Place your elements where you want on the pictures
- Change the original order of your pictures
- Add/Delete pictures
- Slide show
- Monitor your group activity (get information via e-mail or directly on your user area)
- Precise adjustments of access rights
- Share your stories on your pinboard
- Share your stories via Email, Twitter, Facebook or Google +
- Tablet mode: optimized views (full screen) and controls for usage on tablets