News databases, blogs and podcasts allow to present activities, announcements, reports, etc. on a regular, consistent and attractive way.
Through a news column on your website, you can continuously spread news.
Text and video blogs are ideal to communicate about specific subjects and themes. (Depending on the setup, students can also contribute to the blogs.)
Audio podcasts can simply and easily be created using the tools of the language editor Tiparlo
. Podcasts can be viewed in a browser or subscribed in a podcast viewer (e.g. iTunes). New episodes become available as soon as they are published.
Subtitles available with the CC-button in the video. Select your language with the gear-symbol.
Share a project to a database
- Predefined templates for news / blogs / podcast databases
- Integration of multiple image/audio/video/PDF integration via drag and drop
- Automatic image compression before upload / automatic video and audio conversion after upload
- Hierarchical categorization (multilingual) (single/multiple selection)
- Mutual referencing of different databases (single/multiple selection)
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Multilingual fields
- Set default sorting criteria
- Add/remove/edit database fields
- Multiple and completely customizable view / search masks per database
- HTML based
- Comment and rating functions
- Specify templates (cloning of view masks from other databases)
- Different access rights for different users / groups
- Data sharing between multiple servers (e.g. same news for a networked community)
- Custom RSS Feed